Total Pageviews

Friday 11 March 2011

Inverness

I took three Japanese ladies to Inverness today. The outing was somewhat overshadowed by the breaking news of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan although the full horror of events was not clear at the time.

We had a walk along The River Ness, down one side and crossing over by Ness Island bridges and back by the other bank. After an excellent and very reasonable lunch at The Kitchen restaurant I had to endure a trudge round various charity shops ( Japanese woman love charity shops as this is a new concept to them ) mitigated by my finding a good book on The Impressionists.

Checked out the Picture This Gallery which was displaying one of my framed prints in the window. This pleased me very much as you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.