Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

Free Spirit Again

Last post for a while.

T. S. Elliot wrote " We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time."

I love this line from Elliot's Four Quartets.

I will be exploring The Coast to Coast long distance path, helping Lionheart Tours guide a party of Americans from St Bees in Cumbria to Robin Hoods Bay in North Yorkshire. It will be an exploration because although I have walked it before it was East to West. Walking West to East makes the quote relevant as I will end up where I started from previously!

After the walk ( about 12 days ) I will take a train to Norwich to see my family, especially my new granddaughter who will be four months. I last saw her in April just after she was born.

This is me on the Coast to Coast. The Heather blooms briefly and gloriously now. Another reminder to enjoy each moment.
Back sometime in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.