Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 December 2011

Wild West

Just back from a few days in Plockton on the west coast.Plockton is an artists paradise (usually) so I was looking forward to sketching some of the scenes, a bit of cycling and walking. However the visit coincided with some of the worst weather imaginable, constant rain and gale force winds. Fortunately we had good self catering accommodation so I did get some painting done, even finishing some sketches I did in France back in June. Nevertheless I did get severe cabin fever as I am used to being active. The picture was taken in the summer not this week! A very different Plockton to the rain lashed place of the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.