Total Pageviews

Monday 31 March 2014

Loch Duich looking towards Eilean Donan Castle

I have just spent a very pleasant weekend on the Scottish West Coast. I was with a large group so had little time to paint. However I did squeeze in this small canvas which was completed in less than one hour.
The view is from Ratagan looking down Loch Duich in the general direction of Eilean Donan Castle and Skye.
Looking the other way the view to The Five Sisters of Kintail ( a mountain range ) was superb but as the wind was rather keen I chose the view down the Loch from a spot sheltered from the wind.
The painting is small for me at only 12" x 12" ( 30cm x 30cm ) so is for sale at a small price. Not yet on my web site www.chrisgauntartist.co.uk so if you would like to buy before it goes on, it is only £30.00

1 comment:

  1. Wow it's amazing that you can create that in less than one hour. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.