Total Pageviews

Friday 16 March 2018

The space between inspiration

The space between inspiration. When my elder brother was a young boy ( before he went to art collage and became an accomplished artist ) he painted a painting of a track through a wood. My mother loved this painting and it was proudly displayed on the wall for years. My brother hated it! He thought it was awful. However there was something special about it.Now I have just realised that when my artist direction is lost I fill in time with a similar subject. This painting is one of several I have done on this theme. Sometimes the season changes or the figures change or disappear but they are broadly the same. I wonder what my next inspirational theme will be? This painting is acrylic on canvas board..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.