Total Pageviews

Monday 8 July 2013

Andy Murray, Wimbledon and Maitreya the future Buddha

Now that we have got a British winner of Wimbledon in Andy Murray I must revise my Blog of the 3rd November 2011. In that Blog ' Maitreya the future Buddha. Why the long wait ' I said waiting for Maitreya to appear was like waiting for a British man to win Wimbledon! Now we have one. Does this mean Maitreya will arrive soon to lead the world out of darkness? Well why not? Andy's win according to channel 4 news is adding to a resurgence in the British economy and British spirits.Well done Andy, fantastic achievement and so much more than just a wonderful tennis match!If you are interested in reading my now outdated Blog click the link below or go to Buddhism, my personal exploration.http://chrisgauntartist.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Buddhism.%20My%20personal%20exploration.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Mr. Murry and all of the wonderful people of Britain :-)

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.