Total Pageviews

Monday 19 November 2012

Famous Findhorn Community

Up here in the far north of Scotland I live close to the Findhorn Foundation. Depending on your point of view, hearsay or actual experience it is regarded as wonderful, weird, false, authentic, empty, inspirational and many other positive and negatives. Whatever your point of view it has survived 50 years and this week is celebrating the fact. See what the BBC has to say about it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-20358557

I myself volunteer once a week in one of the gardens for a morning work shift for which I get a free meal and lots of interesting chats. What is my opinion of The Foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.