Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 November 2012

Paradise Road

I was close to a magical paradise when I saw these beautiful trees in their full autumn glory.This is my second attempt to paint this subject. It is not exact but I tried to capture the spirit and essence of my feelings and the trees.

It is quite different to the previous one ( see the other a few posts back ) but that is what happens.
The painting takes on a life of it's own and you, the artist, are merely a bit player in the process.
Why is this?
What does it mean?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, quite fascinating that the scene can be so different on different pages. I rather like this 'bolder' version. Reminds me of another painting of yours, but that was more like a spring/summer scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only technicaly but mentaly,you are always beeing a pioneer and explorer.This work is remarkable !

    (Michio)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments. I am seldom pleased with my work but feel I did manage to convey the feeling and essence of the trees.The colours did stir a deep response in me.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.