Total Pageviews

Monday 20 January 2014

Painting in France

Over Christmas and New Year I spent time with my two brothers in France. As previous readers of my blog may know my brother Tony is a fine artist. A lot of his recent work has been with acrylic ink. This is a medium I hadn't used before so I took the opportunity to experiment with some of Tony's paint. This loose interpretation of poppies is one example.
While I was there Tony sold a painting on Saatchi on Line. It was this one if you are curious.
http://www.saatchionline.com/art/Painting-Winter-morning/585450/1744219/view

1 comment:

  1. Chris I was just thinking today that it's been a while since I've seen a post from you!! Lovely painting sir.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.