Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Down day

Woke up feeling somewhat depressed. I am saddened by the suffering in Japan and concerned about the Fukushima nuclear disaster. Every day I think ( or hope ) that it will be brought under control and then more problems arise. Then there is Libya. Yes the no fly zone and attacks on Ghadafi's forces may have prevented a defeat for the rebels but what next?  a 10 year civil war? How long are we in for and how long before we are once again seen as invaders?

I know there is nothing I can do so why am I so affected? It is just one of those days and a transient emotion, a cloud passing over the blue sky of my mind.

The day improved after lunch and I went to my art group where the good humoured banter cheered me up. Discussing Libya I was surprised by G who said he supported the coalition action. This by a  man who is normally vocally anti war, anti big business and anti government. Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.