Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

Links of blood and love.

I have just returned from visiting my family in Norwich. My granddaughter Isla is nearly one now and is full of joy and smiles as is the loving family unit. I am so proud of  Julian and Vicky who are both hardworking and good parents to Ben, Jayden and Isla. Ben was away during my visit so I unfortunately missed him this trip.

I also caught up with my old friends John and Peter with whom I spent a laugh a minute evening in a local hostelry. I even had time to visit my ex wife and her partner Jeff. Jeff and I had a cycle ride together which was very good for me after so much car driving.
I had a walk and talk with Julian on a beautiful spring day. We both value the opportunity to talk and reaffirm our closeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.