Total Pageviews

Monday 31 December 2012

Candles for Family and Friends.






Today is the last day of 2012. During my morning meditation I was very strongly drawn to light candles for my family and friends. My family and friends are very scattered but are so important to me. I resolve to see more of my scattered friends and family in 2013.
To all my family and friends I send my love and thoughts to you. I wish nothing but the best for you and that 2013 will be wonderful. I give thanks to all for being in my life, you make it rich for me.

To anyone else who may stumble across this blog I also wish the best for you. Also I express hope that the suffering and war in this world will grow less.


1 comment:

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.