Total Pageviews

Monday 14 May 2012

What Men Need

Apparently what men need is- space- somewhere to go that is entirely their domain. According to a survey ( who on earth commissions these ) the most popular place to get this space is the humble garden shed!

I really don't know if this is true but I do remember as a small boy gathering with friends in a neighbours garden shed. We would sit round a candle smoking cigarettes made from a type of weed. They tasted TERRIBLE but we thought we were awfully daring.

Recently I visited my family in Norfolk and I saw the shed in the photo and thought it did look quite enticing, dressed in green paint with a neat corrugated roof. I thought if I did fancy escaping to a shed one like this would be nice!

Do you know anyone who uses their shed for - space? 

6 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of my father...he always had a shed that he did his wordworking in. His domain! I suppose us men needs these things. he would like this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a little pink shed, Chris. The other half of Terry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His and hers sheds? I thought the ladies had the house as space Gill! But there it is, why not a two shed household? Not sure about pink though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi keith, Glad your father would like this post. Have you got a shed and what do you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have one but when I finally have my first house someday I'll definitely have one!

      Delete
  5. No house space for me where T is concerned! Joking about the pink unless very deep pink.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.