Total Pageviews

Monday 28 May 2012

Heated Beer Garden!

The Kings Arms in Hawkshead proudly boasts a heated beer garden! This week however a bigger draw was the shade and maybe air conditioning would have been more appropriate.

So the Japanese Lake District week came to an end in the same way as it started, with clear blue skies and hot sunshine. I wonder what odds the bookies would have given?

Everybody had a good time and The Lake District has gained new fans and they want to come back. I just hope they don't expect wall to wall sunshine on the next visit!

The reason The Lakes are so beautiful and green is that there is lots of RAIN.

2 comments:

  1. I have to check this place out someday. I think I'll add it to me ever-expanding bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.