Total Pageviews

Friday 22 February 2013

The Path in Spring

Why is it I am always painting paths, tracks, roads or things that lead to some undefined place. I will leave you to draw your own conclusions! Whatever the reason I so enjoyed painting ' The Path in Autumn ' ( now sold ) I decided to paint this painting ' The Path in Spring ' The size is 40cm x 30cm and is framed and mounted. The frame size is 54cm x 44cm. If you are interested in buying this painting contact me through my web site www.chrisgauntartist.co.uk  to make an offer before it is officially uploaded to the above site.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That's a good question. I wonder what Freud would say? J/K. Terrific painting sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely painting Chris.

    My dreams are always about travelling to some place or other...I rarely appear to be settled! David R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freud would have a field day with me Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too David but we both know the answer is inside don't we?

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.