Total Pageviews

Friday 22 March 2013

Moon Flowers

This was my last painting before I realised my recent frenetic creative period had ended. As I said in my previous post I was sort of burnt out and needed to step back before undertaking another painting.
This was an opportunity to clear and clean my studio which quite frankly had become a tip! Having done that I feel ready ( almost ) to start painting again.

Meanwhile here is a recent poem of mine. It is called ' Grey '
 
 
A cold wind moves the grey pines
My heart whispers grey like the air
The illusion of independence vanishing
crushed on the grey rocks of reality
The shattered dust of delusion
reforming in glorious yellow
 
My next painting will be glorious yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.