Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 September 2013

Innocent child.Innocent nature

I have been on a bit of a road trip for 10 days. visiting friends and family. My furthest distance from Scotland was Frome in Somerset. This was a long overdue visit to my niece Vanessa and her mother Belinda. So good to catch up. Then back up to Northampton to see my step brother Maurice and his wife Margaret. Finally on to Norfolk to catch up with my extended family including my son Julian. This picture is of my granddaughter Isla and mum Vicky. She is so beautifully, mischievously innocent.The photo below is the river I used to frequent in my boyhood and I sat there yesterday with my son. We both like sitting quietly observing and feeling the beauty and innocence of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.