Total Pageviews

Monday 4 August 2014

Socrates said " The unexamined life is - - -

Socrates said " The unexamined life is not worth living and the unlived life is not worth examining."
As someone who meditates daily I have done more than my fair share of navel gazing. Taking time to examine our mental volitions as they relate to our lives is a useful habit.
However it is important to experience new challenges either creative, physical or intellectual to continue to have something to examine.
I am exploring abstract or semi abstract paintings at the moment. I didn't have much enthusiasm for abstract painting before but have suddenly become excited with what is arising out of the depths of my subconscious.
This painting is called ' Infinite Space ' and is 90cm x 90cm and can be viewed at The Nicholson Building Gallery, St Cathrines Road, Forres.

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved that Socrates quote. It's such truth. Amazing painting once again Chris.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.