Total Pageviews

Monday 4 January 2016

After Meditation I Notice


After meditation I notice new buds as I walk
I notice the old leaf grasped in the lower tangle
I notice that the energy of the earth has turned
The turning from contraction to expansion
I notice I follow without effort into this movement
Always somewhere there is a flower in bloom
 This penetrates me deeply and with wonder
I notice leaves are as moved by the wind as I am
Emotions joyful and tearful arise to surprise me
I notice I am pleased by this affirming surge of life
I notice a handsome Thrush tapping a snail on stone
In the bushes a small bird tests his spring voice
I notice a molehill breaking the long wet grass
It reminds me of childhood walks with my father
I notice tenderness springs up to catch my throat
I feel gratitude for being in this deep miracle
I notice too that I don’t understand it at all



At the Padmaloka retreat 23rd December 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.