Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 September 2011

Over the Cliff

Passion, gain, loss, risk and fear are the themes of my latest poem. Put your own interpretation on it.

Over the Cliff

I could go over the cliff with you
Or fly above the moon.

I could plunge the depths with you
Or visit the hot sun.

I feel you in every moment
Caressed by your luminous beauty.

I could lose my mind with you
Or hide in what I know.

I could break free and run with you
Or rest in comfort cage.

You hold me in fiery tenderness
And lead me to that place.

I could be changed for ever by you
Or stand upon my pride.

I could lose my soul to you
Or fear to take that step.

You are the wilderness before heaven
Or the reef before the shore.

I could go insane with you
Or be consumed by blackness.

But I have glimpsed beyond the veil
 Ineffable perfume of truth.

So I must go
Over the cliff with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.