Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 November 2011

No Focus

Oh Dear! Still feeling restless. I feel like a skittish horse disturbed by the wind and can't settle to anything. Went to my art group this afternoon and although my painting went quite well still can't ground myself. I have booked my transport to France for next years cycling trip and a winter escape to La Gomera and I know I am incredibly lucky to be able to do these things. Nevertheless I have this feeling of ennui! Maybe it is the tremendous uncertainty in the world with all the unrest that is arriving on the wind or in the ether that is communicating itself to me. My focus is anywhere but in the present: in other words no focus at all. So what is going on? Who can tell me? Maybe I know but cannot admit it even to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.