Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Chicken and Tomato Fantasy. Finished.

I am really happy to have finished this one. It was started before my laser surgery and finished four days afterwards. We are so lucky to have access to such medical expertise. My eye is still sore and a little cloudy but hey I can still paint. It has been framed and can be seen in my exhibition at The Blue Angel Cafe, Findhorn.

I have been dreaming a lot lately and this seems to be finding expression in my ' unrealistic and dreamlike paintings ' The dreams do have a message for me I am sure, if I can only work it out! Perhaps I am going to be coming back as a blue chicken, or even a tomato! Who knows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.