Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 January 2013

Wallace and Gromit. A Matter of Loaf and Death.

Feeling blue? Here is the answer. I have just bought for only £6.00 The Complete Collection of Wallace and Gromit. I just love this humour ( although it may be a bit too British for our American cousins ) and if you still feel blue after watching it, well maybe see your doctor!

My favourite is ' A Matter of Loaf or Death ' although ' A Close Shave ' is a strong contender. They are all great.

Do you like Wallace and Gromit?

4 comments:

  1. I am not familiar with Wallace and Gromit since I'm across the pond but I look forward to checking it out Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a man of taste! :-) One of our favourites too. Have you checked out 'Creature comforts' also by the Wallace and Gromit studio? M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the Yorkshire dialect Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh M. E. it seems I don't have the complete collection after all! I need to investigate further.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.