Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

Taoist Painting.

Another experimental water colour and acrylic painting. I am trying to go with the flow in a Taoist way. I allow the colours to flow and make shapes and then add a little detail with acrylics when the watercolour is dry. I used Lemon Yellow, Sap Green, Winsor Red and Windsor Blue or mixtures of them to create the base. Acrylics used were Paynes Grey, Ultramarine and Titanium White. It is quite exciting because it is unpredictable and I think my next few pictures will use this system.

3 comments:

  1. I like it very much, Chris. Best Wishes, Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments on this and on the facebook link too.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.