Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 June 2013

My Generation. Black Sabbath top charts. Oh Dear!

They should be dead but you have to hand it to ' My Generation ' they are still very much around! Who would have believed it? What's going on? Black Sabbath top after 30 years. The Rolling Stones headlining Glastonbury! Definitely not ' Fading Away ' Keith Richards may have fallen out of a coconut tree but how many men of his age would even be able to climb one, especially after his determined rebuttal of a healthy life style! Anybody a Ray Davis fan? Check out his last few releases, still the master of ironic social comment. Not sure if I will be buying Black Sabbath's latest as I was never a big fan. I prefered Deep Purple, Uriah Heep and other heavies. Hats of to these Gerry Active heroes and I shall continue to shuffle to the Rolling Stones.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard them, though I have heard OF them of course.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.