Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 June 2013

New Trees Blessed by Guru

A few days ago I planted some Birch Trees outside my flat where I have my studio. They were looking rather sad having been dug up from a local wood and it is not the best time of year to transplant trees. As mentioned in a previous blog I have a little Sparrow who sits on the gutter in the same place every day. I call this cheerful little bird my Guru because he reminds me to be happy and positive as he chirps away and looks down at me. Yesterday he flew down and inspected my wilting trees, first one then the other. Today my trees were not wilting and are looking healthy. This means my trees have been blessed and accepted by my Guru.

1 comment:

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.