Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 February 2012

Hallucinagenic Mushrooms at Findhorn

The thought of spring must be going to people's heads or maybe they have been ingesting magic mushrooms! Please don't try it yourself.

Whatever the reason this is the seventh print sold this month along with four original paintings.

Perhaps I am becoming famous after all! Could this be time to invest in an early Chris Gaunt, get in at the ground floor perhaps? After all other investments are doing SO badly. Invest in one of my paintings and enter it at Christie's in ten years time. Could pay dividends perhaps! Meanwhile you may even like to put it on your wall! Do have a look at my paintings, they are still cheap. www.chrisgauntartist.co.uk   By the way the inspiration for this painting came from a Findhorn 1976 calendar back when I had longer hair, a fashionable moustache and wore even stranger clothes than I do now. I found it quite recently and kept it because I liked the photos and the quotes. I did not know anything about Findhorn when I was given the calendar and not until I met John Willoner in Yorkshire around 2000 did I connect the two. Then he moved back to The Field of Dreams and I came up to walk with John. Life is strange- or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.