Total Pageviews

Friday 24 February 2012

Next Incarnation

Here is yet another painting of chickens. I think this will be the last otherwise I will be reborn as a bird in my next life. I just realised that birds, in one form or other, have featured in my paintings, poems and postings.
There are two poems; 'Nomads' and 'The Rooks have gone', featuring Swallows, Pigeons and Rooks.There are two musings on Pigeons ( well I am fond of them ) and umpteen Chicken paintings plus Toucan Ted.

My last few painting are mostly fantasies. Will they bring me fame I wonder or do I need to cut off one of my ears! I must admit to feeling a little mad at the moment, especially today with a high wind blowing. I feel like a skittish horse and can't settle to anything.

Then there is this book I am reading ' The Occult Diaries of ROC ' with it's accounts of meetings with Pan, Nature Spirits and Fairies, it is all quite unsettling even exciting. I am an old sceptic really but---somehow it is not so easy to dismiss. Maybe I had better go back to painting landscapes, but wait, what is that strange figure with horns near that tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.