Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 February 2012

Garden Gnome

One of the highlights of my week is joining the Cluny College garden team for a voluntary shift in the garden. Cluny College is part of the Findhorn Foundation a Spiritual Community in the north of Scotland.
I get to work with some great ( if sometimes a little quirky ) people. I follow my shift with a free meal which I share with other great people who usually have something interesting to say and no doubt consider me a little quirky too.
I am the oldest member of the team which means I qualify for the title of Garden Gnome.

1 comment:

  1. hi christ, l don't speak so well english, but one thing l shure ,the food it's so impotant ffoe health body and mind.eat végetable with out cook ,it's great ,or a good soupe is so nice. l'm bouddhisme since 6 years and l study ,make some recherch for the well done well been and inside peace.of cours l want the wolrd peace and practice all ways in this direction.it's umbeleiveble because ,l paint sculpt make jelery poeme write some story and another things.so we are not so far .you have a biggest expérience.the master don't existe with out disciple. you are a value personne.respect.
    james gaunt.

    ReplyDelete

Plesae leave feedback and comments. It would be nice to know you visited. Thank you.